I used to get ready to hit the gym. My old gym outfits consisted of navy shoes for the days my paints were navy and shoes with black on my black pant days. My shirts used to ALWAYS match the stripe that went down the side of my pants. I never had to have make-up on because my skin was better.
Today....I did curl my eyelashes because I never leave home without curled lashes. A touch of foundation on the friend on my nose. Bobbi Brown light bronzer (but of course). I now have white shoes which I used to despise (they match everything). Plain black pants because that stripe down the side of pants only emphasizes your hips. And sit down....a YMCA t-shirt that was free.
Lord, if you are listening please help me!
You are seriously killing me! I love the fact that you are letting go!!!! It truly is a moment of freedom my friend!
ReplyDeleteHaha!! You are too funny! I think the matchy matchy outfit sounds funnier!! YMCA free shirt, very cool!
ReplyDelete