Blogging can be just another thing on a TO DO LIST. I often feel like there isn't anyone out there that reads my blog except my darling big sister. She tells me when I'm slacking, funny, touching and too open. She says she gets a little obsessed with checking my blog and when there is a post she says "I feel like I just won the lottery." How sweet is that? She makes me want to keep blogging. It's a way for her to feel like she is in the loop from across the world.
I really don't feel like I can write worth a crap but I try and that's all I can ask of myself.
Anyway, I about peed my pants when I found out that my bronze goddess friend reads my blog with her morning coffee. I was thrilled, touched and motivated to keep blogging. That indeed there is another person besides my big sis who reads my blog.
So, this is to you my BOBBI BROWN LIGHT BRONZER friend.
I found myself counting how many Light BB bronzers I had left in the Frankie Store. I find myself worried everytime I put it on that soon the day will come when I need to actually shell out the 32 bucks and buy one. It pains me to know that the white tray of tester bronzers are vintage. It pains me to not be able to go into NM and win a new white tray of BB bronzers. Nobody else will feel my pain except you. This is one thing we will always have in common. And I always think about you and your ten chicken tacos. And let me know when you are in the hood so I can do your pics!
Hey . . I'm jilted! I read your blog and have . . . routinely . . . since your first post :)
ReplyDeleteFrankie, I think it is great that you blog and I have enjoyed your journey through motherhood! It makes me smile thinking about the times we shared when we lived together and now that we are parents.....crazy.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, readers!
ReplyDeleteFrankie!! I am HOOKED on your blog! You absolutely DO have a talent for writing and you're completely insane for thinking otherwise! Reading your blog puts a smile on my face and literally has me laughing out loud! I get so sucked in and I just love your honesty! I will be right there along with your sister bugging you to update if I catch you slacking!
ReplyDeleteSpending $ on the makeup PAINS me! I ran out of my plastic white tester palettes and for the 1st time last month had to pay for my makeup. Yep, bronzer and powder. OUCH. When I worked I thought $32 for bronzer was cheap! Now I pick and choose which days I need to look good so I don't run out haha! Leaving NM (although I had so much fun there) has really changed my way of thinking in SO many ways! Oh and the chicken tacos have caught up with me- gained 20lbs! :)