August 8, 2010
Anyone get the feeling...
That social networking could bite us in the a$$? That SN (social networking) has too much access. I have days when I want to delete my profile and then there are days I turn to FB to brighten my day. I sometimes wonder why we make time in our lives for things like FB, twitter and blogs but we don't make time to strengthen a relationship right at arms reach. I often think all of these networking things gives you a false sense of connection. I often find that blogging is a true way to bitch in a passive aggressive manner. I'm at fault. I get pissed about something and instead of actually dealing with it face to face I blog about it. I wonder why we blog, network, twitter, instead of actually having a real conversation. For example I have a friend actually a few of them that I dearly love. We haven't actually talked in almost a year. But we network, text, blog and FB with each other. We miss out on the "real" stuff in each others lives. We just get to know about either all the stuff that she wants the world to read through her blog or a quick two sentence text. The personal touch is missing. Things that she would tell me in person or even over the phone that she sensors because of the rest of the world reading. Your blog readers have expectations, some are judging you, and then there are some that truly care what is going on in your life. I often wonder if some of my FB friends are talking behind my back. As I approach this blog being around for almost 3 years I wonder if I used my energy for other things what would I accomplish? I love you all but you know, I'm a fare-weather blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment