December 14, 2009

Believe it or not...

I was able to leave Pickle for 45minutes at the gym's daycare.  I watched her on video monitor and she would go between sucking her thumb (she does it when she is tired or stressed out) to holding her blankie by her face.  The room is split into two sections.  One side is the walking-3yr old side and the other side is separated by a half wall and that is where the babies are.  The entire time she would walk over to the half wall to see her Bubba brother.  A few times I saw her stand on a chair to make sure Bubba was okay.  When I got back to pick her up she said "mama sucker" I promised her a sucker if she didn't cry.  So she must have thought about the dum dum the enitre 45 minutes.  It's funny how independent she is unless we aren't around.

No comments:

Post a Comment