



Do you remember us locking Pickle in the car last year at the pumpkin patch? Diana's pumpkin patch has made our "family traditions list". It's about an hour away from where we live but well worth the drive. We loaded up the kids and most importantly the potty and headed to the pumpkin patch. I of course planned their outfits to compliment the color of the pumkins, how could I resist? I was trying to get Pickle to smile and the owner came over to try and help me, I I said, "the last time we were here we locked her in the car," the lady started laughing and said "you were balling crying calling 911, I remember, and boy you have been busy." We must have made an impression.
As kids, we were never taken to pumkin patches, last year was our first time. It's festive and fun to go and pick your pumpkin. Completely different then grabbing one at your local Wal-Mart. We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment