September 9, 2009

Where did the time go? My nieces are growing up to be little women....

The past 14 years have flown by. I can't believe my oldest niece/god child will be 15. All three of my nieces are like my own kids. It's crazy how close we all are. Thankfully I have been to Switzerland a million times to really absorb their lifestyle and experience their childhood. They have grown up so fast and have become beautiful people. All totally different but the way they come together is amazing. The look out for each other, they take care of each other and most importantly they respect each other. I only pray that my children will have that same bond. I know nothing will EVER come between these three sisters.

Jen is a beautiful inside and out, innocent, in-tune to animals and a very caring person.
Ali is my little fashion diva. She is determined, an over achiever, and has the ability to just LAUGH.
Vanessa is the youngest, a cuddle bug, a jokester and very sensitive to people around her.

And last but not least, Naree is strong, funny, determined, organized, and the life of a party.


No comments:

Post a Comment