July 8, 2009

Peanut 4 months

Can I brag for a minute and say God gives me easy babies. I think you are given what you can handle and I suppose God only thinks I can handle easy babies. I thought Pickle was easy but Peanut is so easy you can forget he is even there. He has the sweetest nature. And big sister loves him to pieces. She's almost is a little too nurturing at times. She doesn't understand the whole concept of she's bigger then him. The latest is her wanting to pick him up and hold him. And he just looks up at big sis and smiles. And I love the fact that they are only 16m. apart.

1 comment:

  1. You do have two cutie pies! I wish we could get together soon! It's really great to see you as a mom....you were meant to be a mother....and you are a fantastic mom to these little peanuts!

    ReplyDelete