June 15, 2009

Am I being partial if I say I have the cutest kids on earth?



Seriously, I know I'm not supposed to say this out loud but I have the stinkin cutest kids on earth. No...really.....I know every parent out there thinks they have the cutest kids but I must say mine (ours) are pretty darn cute. And I'm not just saying that because they look like me LOL. Pickle is such a mother hen taking care of her little brother. She could be playing and come to a dead stop and say "baby?" Then off she goes running to give him a kiss. It's really amusing when she asks the baby to move off of my lap. She still doesn't understand that the world actually doesn't revolve around her. To her surprise she does have to share Mommy and Daddy. She's talking up a storm. And her personality is flippin funny! She constantly has us cracking up. She's already showing signs of hording with her 3 blankets in her arms (one isn't enough). She organizes things in piles (a little OCD) mixed veggies, candles vs. candle holders, rocks. She tells me "mommy, bbbyyyeeee guys, me go go." Hi and bye are really drawn out it's more like Hiiiiiii, and bbbyyyyyeeee in her deep little voice. She literally understand everything out of our mouths, it's kinda scary.

Now Peanut is seriously heart breaking. I now know what all those Mom's of boys are saying....it's just different. I may even turn into THAT Mom. I get it! I already know nobody will be good enough for my Peanut. I finally get the whole boy thing. But tell me one thing....what does a 3 month old have to get excited about (if you know what I mean)? That little pistol shocked the bajeeezus out of me. Changing his morning diaper and I have someone/something straight up to greet me. Hmmm.....things you didn't know before you had a boy.
Peanut is attempting to roll his little rollie pollie self over. He's only 3 1/2 months and about 16lbs. A little chunky monkey! We call him baby LEGGY (L.E.G.) Thank god that the last name initial goes in the middle (L.G.E.). Only two people have pointed out that his initials spelled LEG and I ask everyone out there...now many personalized items do you own? You would think that both his parents were blonde. I blame the drugs, they really drug c-section victims. It's our little joke. His initials are suiting...he has chunky little short legs. But I bet he'll be swift.

Still loving mommy life. It's so darn fun to watch them everyday. I seriously have the greatest job on earth. And I thank Bid D for that one!

1 comment:

  1. They are definitely right up there at the top of the list of cutest kids! You look great, too.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete