May 2, 2009

Blessings in Disquise



Who would have thought that my little brother would be where he is today. A few years back I started loosing hope for him. He got involved with a bad crowd and was headed downhill fast. Then there were a few situations that happened in his life that made him realize life is too short. He cleaned up his act, graduated from college and has made a good life for himself. He was blessed with his daughter D girl two weeks before Pickle was born. She was a blessing in disguise. He never planned on having kids at 22 but it was actually the best thing that has happened to him. He is a great father and D girl is a total Daddy's girl. His situation reminds me a lot of my Dad's. D girl is his life and I know they will always be close. I'm proud of the man he has become and I know things will continue to turn around for him. He deserves the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment