June 3, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Grandman Gunga and Grandpa Doda
Cousin Tracey and Eric

Cousins-Tommy, Jill and Brody

Evan and Dessa

We were excited to have my family come down for a long weekend! It had been 3 months since Glenda and Doda saw Lily. She has changed so much! Grandma Gunga (my aunte Glenda), Grandpa DoDa (my uncle DoDa) were eager to see Pickle. Stephen brought Dessa and Tommy and Tracey all came down with their family too. Unfortunately, Tommy and Tracey came on different days. But it was still fun to hang out.
We left the kiddos with the boys and headed out for a little shopping. I was treated to a pedi and lunch. It was so nice to relax and have someone do my toes for me. Thank you Glenda! What a nice treat! It was nice to get away for a little while but I'm pathetic, I missed Lily!

The weekend went fast and it was nice to catch up with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment