Where has the time gone? I have been so busy. I'm not sure where to begin. Well first off, I can totally roll over. If you lay me down on my back I can get to my tummy in a second flat. I can also sit up without any support (Early, I know!). I have two teeth and Mom thinks I'm getting more. I'm kinda fussy. I love to do Yoga, my favorite pose is holding my toes (they call that "Happy Baby".) I love the taste of my big toe and I can't keep it out of my mouth. Actually, all of them are yummy!
I'm keeping my Mom very busy during the day.
She's trying to work from home however; I bother her all day long.
I have realized that if she puts me down, if I cry hard enough she will come pick me back up.
So, I spend most of the day figuring out ways to get her to hold me. It's not very hard.
She tries to work and clean the house with me in the Baby Bjorn.
The other weekend she had to go work at the mall for Bobbi Brown.
It was going to be a long day! She doesn't leave me very often.
I decided that I wasn't going to let anyone give me a bottle (I was feeling pretty independent). I'm big enough now that I can hold it all by myself.
I don't get a bottle much and I'm not a big fan. I fight it till the end.
My Mom had fun playing in makeup all day but she was eager to get home to see me.
I have that affect on her and my Dad too.
I'm getting to be a big girl and I'm annoyed with nap time. I'm totally over naps. I scream when they put me down unless we go for a walk, then I'll take a nap. My Daddy thinks crying is good for me but my Mom thinks I"ll be scared one day. Nonetheless, I get a little moody when I don't get enough sleep. I figure the 12 hours I get at night is enough!
My Dad can't get enough of tickling my little chubby legs. He's always trying to bite at them or tickle them. He makes me giggle! He's really funny trying to make me laugh.
Well, life here is great! I have only been here 4 1/2 months and I'm having a blast! It's so much fun discovering all of my surroundings.
I'll try and make a better effort to keep you all updated on my daily life.
Thanks for checking in.
No comments:
Post a Comment